Quick Guide to Recognising ECT's Support
We love hearing about what organisations achieve as a result of our financial support. If you would like to acknowledge our funding there are a number of things you could do.
- Include our logo. We have a range of logos available for your use. These will be emailed to you soon after your application is approved (along with the Brand Guidelines) or you can request them from us here. These could be used in any collateral you produce to promote or run your project or event. This might include (but is not limited to):
- Printed collateral – posters, flyers etc.
- Print advertising.
- Programmes, catalogues and newsletters.
- Staff or participant gear.
- Fly our flag. Display our temporary signage for display at events and functions. This can be booked by emailing the ECT office. You can also include our branding on any permanent signage.
- Mention our support. If you re publishing media releases, booking radio advertising or other communications feel free to mention us or get in touch for a quote.
- Like our Facebook page. We are on Facebook, so like us and share or give us a few tagged mentions.
- Share your photos and video. Nothing tells us how it all went like a few great photos or video footage. You can email your images to us or post them to our Facebook page. We’re always looking for great shots for web, social media and our annual report.
- Invite our team. We love to show our support by being there, it’s a great way to connect with your team and your supporters. You can let us know by email and we'll get it in the team's diaries.
We appreciate an opportunity to approve any use of the ECT brand and any media mentions. This isn’t an onerous process and should only take a day to approve.
This certainly isn't a compulsory process, so please don’t panic if the range of suggestions creates issues for your organisation. But we are here to help, so feel free to contact our communications coordinator if you need any support.